Agreed on the cabelas deal. I tried getting one thru them. They would not transfer anything unless they had at least 3 in stock. They did tell me which stores had the 6.5 in stock but would not give me the quantity and said I would have to call each store individually to verify stock and see if they would ship one to my nearest store which unfortunately is 150 miles away. I spent hours on the phone calling all over the U.S. and only found 1 store with 2 in stock and 3 with only 1 in stock. None would transfer. Their price was $329.99 on sale I think plus sales tax plus the $25 shipping (if you could get a store to ship) which would put you in the gun around $490-$500 bucks. I ended up finding one for $469 and with fees, tax, shipping it put me all in at $534, not much more than the cabelas route. You can find them on gunbroker for 399 starting bid and 425 buy it now price wich will put you in one for $475 ballpark wich is the cheapest I've seen. Better be fast though, they don't last long. Must be the hottest thing going because they are bringing a premium and are very very hard to find.....

There is only one dumb question; " why didn't I ask about that?"

My idea of a trophy deer or hog mount is chicken fried, on my plate, ready to eat!