Originally Posted by milespatton
The Tea Party didn't exist until January 2009. If they had any issue with how straight ticket Republicans like you and I wanted things they would have invented themselves long before then.

Just more BS, which was expected from you. Things evolve at their own pace. Not on your timeline. miles

I am not making up any timeline. They didn't exist until January 2009 when they were needed to really combat Obama.

The President's 2005 ban on semi-auto replacement parts was , the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003, No Child Left Behind Act of 2002, with all perfectly fine with them/us(ie, you and me). Got a little tricky in the Fall of 2008 when you and I had to tell crazy libertarian/constitutionalist types they needed to vote McCain because Obama voted for the bailouts, but that is just what you and I have to do.

Heck, you and I even wanted Romneycare which Obamacare was modeled after.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn