Basically most chokes will do the same thing , some may do it a little better than others, what you want to pay for a particular one is strictly up to you . You will probably find a 20 dollar Turkey choke that will out perform some of the 100.00 one if you look hard enough and just try a few . The only problem chokes are like handgun holsters , you will find yourself with a box full that you don't ever use , just to find the one you are looking for. Most high end makers like Jebs and maybe some others will send you another size to try if you aren't happy with the one you purchase at first and then trade it out when you find the pattern you are looking for. I have different brand for my shotguns including Factory, Briley , Indian Creek, Heavy Shot, Kicks and Pattern Master . I have killed more Turkeys with the Kicks than any of the other chokes . This Turkey was taken with my Benelli and the Kicks Gobbling Thunder

[Linked Image]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.