wow I shoot a 45-70 or two or three almost everyday. someone on another forum turned me on to the 458 socom after I had problems with a ar 10. all I can say is wow!
my cousin has more money then sense and all I have to do is comment on a weapon and he will buy one to try, so I get to play with a lot and don't have to spend much.
the 458 socom is the AR for me. we shot 80 rounds today and would have shot more but it was too darn cold. the upper is a ASA and the barrel is Daniel Defense, cant remember what the bcg and lower is but it is topped with an Aimpoint 1x
at 100 yard we were getting 1.25 inch groups with starline topped with 325g ftx. I think I am in love and am going to build one for meself! have never even wanted an AR after putting it down in 1970 but I think I am bug bit on this one.
anybody have one ? and does anybody have good loading data?
a convert.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~