Originally Posted by joshf303

You' re about Coldboremiracle level in my book.... He was only stupider enough to make a video of it and blast it all over the internet... Animal recovery aside...

Are you frucking serious? Animal recovery aside????

The entire point of the well deserved beat down of CBM was a non recovered animal.

So you didn't get along with Rick on the hunt, even after he hauled your ass and ram out of the hills. Big Fruckin Deal. Pretty sure Rick and I did not see eye to eye on our first meeting here on 24 hr . I just didn't back stab him to kiss ass on the Snipers Hide rejects tryin to find a new place to post.

Josh,

Let me lay this out so there is nothing that is not pretty clear between you and me.

I think you are a low life douche that back stabbed a guy that you hunted with and that actually hauled you and your game out of the hills.

I think you have very limited hunting experience but wish to act like that is much more.

I think that if you and Rick had shooting comp you would be humiliated.

Do you want to bet that Rick will stomp your silly ass into the ground at a open shooting comp??? Guess what bitch those happen pretty frequently and Rick actually shows up.

Want to play???????

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.