I've got the .44 version and LOVE it! The Volquartsen sear/spring kit is an absolute MUST and I had mine in hand before the rifle even arrived at my FFL. Piece of cake to install and turned a heavy trigger into near target grade (ISYN).

I free floated the barrel and shimmed the bolt head while I was at it. I installed a NECG peep on it which necessitated a taller front sight. Another option for open signts is Skinners Peep sight which fits in the rear sight dovetail and doesn't need a different front sight. It's gotten good reviews from what I've read.

I MAY someday try a red dot or a Leupy compact 2.5 but it's so damn fun and handy with the peep I'm keeping it as is for now. Makes it a real joy to carry as you can wrap your hand right around the receiver for carry...

Best group to date for me is 4 shots in 1.9" at 100 yds with the peep sight. Ringing a 10" gong at 100 offhand ain't no thang and I'm working my way down to clay pigeons at 100 offhand (50 yds is easy). Best load so far was CP 300 WFN cast with 4227.

While a little pricey for what you're getting the best thing about these rifles is their versatility.

Small game? Check.
Varmints? Check.
Big game? Check.
Schit's and Giggles? ABSOLUTLEY!

grin

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...