Watched the demo film on the grip n pull. I may become a customer. On another note I learned a few things today. Turned out only about half of the 120 or so cartridges I needed to disassemble were crimped so I decided to just give it a go with the RCBS impact puller and get done today. Yesterday I was beating the puller on the floor of my loading room which is concrete covered with thin carpet. Even after bumping the bullets down a bit to break the crimp it still took 8 or more whacks to pull the bullet.

Today I brought a chunk of oak off the firewood stack inside to beat on. It's about 18" tall and 10" in dia. Amazing difference. 3 to 4 whacks and the bullet is out. The recoil of the hammerhead is noticeably greater off the wood vs concrete and apparently magnifies the inertia. When I got to the uncrimped cartridges it took only 2 whacks and the bullet was pulled. Another thing I learned was the life of the aluminum collet that grips the case groove is something less than 200 rounds. I had noticed the cartridge head was cutting into the collet and had picked several slivers of aluminum out of my powder dump already so knew the end was near. With 20 or so cartridges to go a case finally punched thru the collet. As near to finishing as I was I just ran those left up into the die hole of the Rockchucker, grabbed the bullet with pliars and dropped the ram.

As JB said the impact puller is good to have around for occasional quick use. But for more than a handful of cartridges something better is called for.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."