This and the Meostar HD should compare quite well. The Maven has better transmission and a bit tighter resolution specs, but overall they are the class of the $1k glass. I'm basing that on opinions of people whose views I trust who put the Meostar at essentially alpha level. The two guys I know best (from forums) both have Swarovski binoculars but hunt with the Meostar HD.

The B2 is both brighter and sharper than the Conquest HD, but the color balance is different, but I'd take the B2 any day over a Conquest. That's just me...YMMV.

Judging from the way this B2 stacked up against the Swarovision and the Victory FL, this is at least that good (Meostar good).

The thing will be decided by ergonomics. The Meopta is a smaller glass with a forward placed hinge. The B2 is a big open binocular that lets you glass comfortably no matter what your hand size or placement on the glass is. The B2 is heavier. The actual views should not be much different, either from each other or any alpha glass you want to pick. Again, I'm not calling alpha equality, but the difference is now too close to call with certainty, I think.

Steve

Theodore Roosevelt: "Do what you can where you are with what you have"