we got wet heavy snow the other day here in da banks

plowed for 5 hours yesterday, and broke a tire chain, so had to stop to repair it and reattach it, after having to beat it out between the tire and tie rod.

only got stuck once

then when that was all done, went to a rental unit to do a quick and easy cartridge change on a bathroom faucet...but oh no, the angle stop had gone bad, so had to shut off water at the hot water heater, and of course go to town to get the right stop replacement.

coulda swore I had some of those but must have used them all up or I've put the spares somewhere I can't miss them . (madness I'm tellin ya) but it went smooth after that, damn faucet was really running the hot water and it had been that way for a few days, but tenant made it sound like it was just drippin.

from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m was a really relaxing day off

I was pretty much over any word that started with PL by the end of the day, plowing? yep btdt hate the t'shirt, plumbing...why does one problem always lead to another

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.