They were not eaten by moths. Those wear holes were not in the clothes prior to me wearing them and are not present in the other pair of merino bottoms that I bought and stored in the exact same way at the exact same time. This Kuiu merino is less durable than a wet Kleenex and simply fails when used.

I have a lot of merino wool. I store it all the exact same way and use it all a lot more than the Kuiu that I tried out exactly once. There are no holes or defects in any of my other merino products. If you think some magic moth sought out those two garments and chewed holes in them while I was wearing the wool, so be it. I know with absolute certainty that it didn't happen and that the holes resulted from wearing the products one time.

I'll also add that Kuiu said absolutely NOTHING to me about a moth issue when I came to them. The entire conversation was about Outlet items not being covered by warranty. My contention all along has been that Kuiu never stated as much in the Terms and Conditions page. Patrick supported this by admitting the same thing and then lamely calling it an error in verbiage. That "error in verbiage" is the difference between voiding warranty and honoring it.