Great time of year often lost to sports fans during March Madness. I love baseball and Spring Train always signals the end of Winter, even if Mother Nature doesn't always see it that way.

When my daughter was still in school, she had Spring Break in March and we'd take the opportunity to catch games at Disney's Wide World of Sports complex. Spring Trianing is a great time to see te stars relaxed, and often talkative and crowd engaging. The stadiums only hold 4-5000 fans, so you park, walk in, and are righ on top of the action.

Ten years or so ago, we went to see the Braves and Yankees kick things off. Stood maybe 10 feet from Randy Johnson as he warmed up. I never appreciated how tall 6'10 standing on the mound is until I watched him in the bull pen. No way would I every want to dig in against him.

Sat in the grass berm that is in Left Field on a blanket and a picnic that day. A-Rond and Jeter did their running out along the fence once they were out of the game. They threw the kids some balls.

Anyone else ready for baseball?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo