Eugene, Oregon. About 10 99's available, none nice or unusual. Later on day 1 a 99R in 250-3000 found it's way home. grin Came in with a rough looking old dude and was hidden in the folds of his baggy coat, but something said "Savage" to me, so I asked him what he had. You guys know how it works. I got lucky there. Saw a 29A in average shape for $425. No memorabilia of any kind seen. Picked up a Williams rear sight for a later 99 for $1. smile One left hand pressed checkered 110 in 300 Win mag in perfect shape sold quick for $275.
There were two 99 actions available, ser # 200K and 300K?? One 75% complete but sanded smooth and real nice for $75, one complete but had a deep 1/8" dink that would remain no matter what, at $100. Both great deals in my opinion. I probably should have bought one for the lampgun barrel and had another shooting 99 instead of a lamp. Oh well, it's just a dadgum .303. Also found the Mossberg Model L in the other thread. One incomplete early Savage action from a pump 22, 1903??? I forget and don't know my pumps. $50. No Savage barrels, no 99 or 110 stocks. 1 stith and 7/8" scope for a 99 in below average shape for $350.

For sales, small purse guns in 38 and 380 were hot. I see it every show. Most guys cruise right past rifles, even really good ones. I guess the market is saturated??? Almost no interest in the guns we dig. Lots of people buying accessories like bullets, magazines, some ammo, especially 22 LR at reasonable prices, if there is any. My FFL sold 2 bricks for $30 each before the show opened to another dealer that put $45 on them and set them on his table. Frickin' gougers. My FFL refuses to play.

Next stop Reno, leaving Thursday, and I'm out of fun money! cry If you guys let me know what you're looking for and send me a number I can text information to and I'll get you in contact with sellers if I spot something you might want.

The 99R 250-3000- Unfortunately there's a lightly scratched number on the bottom of the receiver, otherwise pretty nice shape, no cracks. I don't even like R's but who can say no to a 250-3000? grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

LOL