Originally Posted by centershot
Little update - Finally had a nice day with no wind and go to shoot a bit. Most 50 yard groups were about the size of a quarter with 4 in a dime and one to mess up a good group. I tried several brands of ammo with about the same results. All High Velocity hunting type ammo mostly hollow points. This group was one of the better ones shot with cheapo Rem. Thunderbolts. The Thunderbolts consistently produced some of the best groups.
The trigger needs some work, the creep is too much for any serious target work but I did find a youtube video on how to adjust the trigger.
I need to decide on a scope for this little rig. I currently have a Nikon Prostaff Target scope on it but it is awfully big for the gun. Thinking a Leupold 2-7 Rimfire scope would be appropriate.
I think that with a little trigger work this could be a very fun and accurate little rifle.
[Linked Image]

My 1416 shoots groups like that at 50 yards with HV ammo. Here is a 5 shot group from 50 yards with Wolf MT. This is a good one but all good target ammo groups are very similar. Ammo really makes a difference with my Annie. I was aiming at the corner of the 7
[Linked Image]