4 guys on the crew plus the boss.....Pete and I work at bout the same pace...just tell us what yah want done, leave us alone.....the third guy, depends who he is with if he is working with Pete or i he isnt bad, doesnt quite work like we do but close enough i can tolerate it.....guy #4, phug me, seriously every joke or cliche you have heard about a state or government worker fits him.....

got stuck working with Guy #4 on Monday shooting cross sections of a road....cross sections are every 100 feet on a straight away, every 50 feet on a curve going off 30 to 110 feet off centerline each side, 60 feet being average.....Monday was mostly two curves.....i staid on the GPS unit and left dipchit sitting in the truck taking notes....his only fuggin job was telling me which shots i needed and write down the elevation and offset i called out on the radio....i hauled arse trying to keep him busy enough writing to leave his phuggin phone alone and hiked 3700' of road.....(him and Guy #3 averaged 1500' trading off jobs....me and Pete were doing 2000' on days with below -20 windchill)

Tuesday i had a class as a new employee down at the region headquarters 100 miles away for part of the day and when i got back Pete who was entering in the shots from Monday while i was gone asked me why we didnt have a bunch of shots.....i asked him WTF he was talking about....he showed me the book and the dipchit just decided to not even write down shots for 8 cross sections.....best guess is he was [bleep] around on his phone and just reading off the shots i needed to me and said phug it he wasnt gonna take notes for awhile....i woulda wrung his neck had he not already left for the day....

Last edited by rattler; 03/26/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books