antelope_sniper,

So are you saying he really WANTS to send people to hell, just so heaven isn't so crowded??

What kind of love is that?

You remind me of the people who read reviews of the movie Expelled, No Intellegence Allowed instead of watching the movie. You need to read the Bible before you ask question like the above. God does not love everyone. God is Infinite. He offered the Gift of His Son for the redemption of all. If someone rejects His Gift of His Son He is Infinitely angry and Infinitely punishes them, eternally. God is NOT Inifinte from neutral to nice. God is Infinite. So when He is good by our standards He is great. When he is bad by our standards, He is terrible.
For those who love Him He will give more reason to love Him in eternity. For those who don't love Him He will give more reason not to in eternity.

Leviticus 20:23
"'Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nations which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them.'"

Psalm 5:4-5
"For You are not a God Who takes pleasure in wickedness; no evil dwells with You. The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You do hate all who do iniquity."

Psalm 11:5
"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates."

Psalm 78:58-59
"For they provoked Him with their high places, and aroused His jealousy with their graven images. When God heard, He was filled with wrath and greatly abhorred Israel;"

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter