Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Yup.

And whomever did this meets the Devil in "person" and soon.

Just ask most fire folks. There aint no Devil.

Leave it to a "christian" to turn this into some sick, twisted, ridiculous religious issue.

Me thinks Ch brought up punishment in hell. I guess you missed that, huh? wink

No, doc, I didn't. Bringing up "the devil" ain't like what you did.

That ain't missed.

In the best case, the little boy was killed and thrown into the septic tank to rot and hide the body. In the worst case, he was thrown in alive, by his parents, to drown in that tank full with a lid slammed over him.

You thought it appropriate to take into whether or not members here believe in a devil or not. You wanted to take this heinous act into a stupid, silly, meaningless debate about "christianity" so you could thump your Bible and beat your chest and feel better about yourself in some twisted, sick way.

Just f'kin' drop it.

God or not, Satan or not, religion or not, this kid got dumped into a septic tank by his parents. No amount of soapbox preaching by you or anyone else on either side of some stupid, meaningless religious "debate" is going to change that.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.