The below, also translated from German, reference their history making mounting bases for Aimpoint Micro mounting solutions. Henneberger makes approximately a half dozen or so mounting bases for the Micro sight for high end rifle applications, including the Sako, such as Blaser, Merkel, Fabarm, Sauer, claw mounts, etc, etc. I already have inquiries in to Aimpoint USA, and Alex Roy who has expressed interest. I will attempt to communicate directly with AB and Henneberger this coming week, but had hoped someone here already had experience or knowledge reference mounting the Micro to the Sako dovetail.

Best smile

Aimpoint Micro - Installations:
Our become more time-tested assemblies for the Aimpoint Micro. The bodies are made from the highest quality aluminum alloy, the surface is anodized black. The assembly shape is perfect at the Aimpoint Micro - adapted housing. Very low mounting heights from 3 mm, are a guarantee for optimal objectives.

Aimpoint, the inventor of the illuminated dot sight, relies on the quality of our installations (since 2009 We are supplier of Aimpoint).

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood