Originally Posted by crossfireoops
FWIW, I have a small quantity of those "Primer Pocket Bushings" that some entrepeneur was spooling up and flogging in the BP classifieds,.....jeez, at LEAST 10 years ago. Good examples of what a Swiss Machine with a bar feeder can spit out, they take a standard LR pocket down to SP.
Anyone interested in playing with em' PM and I'll send em'. You'll owe me a beer,....and putting your (coherent) results here. GTC.

Greg, those bushings were a necessity back during the early days of the .454 Casull as it needed the oomph of a small rifle primer to get consistent ignition of all that H-110/W296. Eventually, they started making .454 Casull brass with a small primer pocket and thousands of the bushings became orphans.

I seated hundreds of them for my F/A .454 before switching to the small primer pocket brass.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell