Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by gemby58
want quiet look at the Benjamin Discovery in 22cal, there quiet and if you put a can on in they get really quiet, no BATF stamp is needed for a air gun can. Velocity up to 900 fps makes for a serious killer on pests. I shoot the Bemjamin Marauder in both 22 and 25 caliber. My buddy has a Discovery and its a lot quieter than my Marauder in 22 cal.

There's not BATFE stamp required for any firearm that a can is affixed to; the stamp is for the can itself.

If you're springing for the can already, just run a .22LR and subsonic LR ammo.

I mean for the can to put on a air rifle, cans for a air rifle depends on which one you buy are under $100.00

A suppressor is a suppressor. They require a stamp, and the device itself is what gets the stamp. To go through all that trouble for an air gun is, imho, stupid. Just get the .22LR can, run subsonics, and be done with it.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.