Bought this one from another member a while back. Love these little 21" barreled Turkey Specials, I really have a soft spot for 870's. It's a 1991 Express Turkey Model. Came with a Rem Super Full turkey choke. Took it out for a quick 30 yard run a few days ago. To my surprise, it ripped the target apart with 5's and 6's. I grabbed my Indian Creek choke and gave it a go as well. Awesome pattern as expected, nice even round pattern shredded the target. It was rainy and cold so I didn't stretch it out to 40 and 50 yards. That'll come around soon...

Wood furniture was very heavy so I picked up black synthetic butt and fore end. Wiped it down with alcohol and commenced shaking spray cans. Layed down a base coat of tan. I cut up some thin strips of sea sponge to make my own "Hill-Billy" Tree Bark Camo jobber.

Sprayed a puddle of OD green in a paper plate and blotched it on. After it was dry to the touch, I hit it with streaks of the brown and black. I'll finish the camo and spray it with matte clear coat. Hope to get a bird in range soon for a trophy pic...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]