GG and DP, between the links provided there are seven reviews, all giving the products listed one out of five stars. Broken parts, missing parts, stopped working after three months, faulty gauges, etc. Those kinds of problems are *exactly* why I want to overbuy, as it were. I am dead sick and fuggin' tired of buying stuff that shyts the bed within a few uses. The one I posted got only a half dozen reviews, but all got 5 out of 5 stars. I loathe having to spend a bunch of money for a seemingly simple item, but having purchased two cheap units previously, both of which that utterly failed in short periods, I'm at the point where I'd rather spend a significantly larger amount just to be able to have the relative assurance that what I buy will last.

It has taken years of kicking myself again and again to fully go the route, but I'm at the point of being the 'buy the very best you can afford and forget about it' guy, rather than be the 'I'll save some money now and have it but be prepared to have it fail an at inopportune time and have to buy the [bleep] thing again in a year or two' guy. I appreciate the input (ha, ha), though.