this one:

https://us.armscor.com/products/tac-ultra-fs-10mm

NITB except for trigger job, polish and tune and test firing by 1911 gunsmith Rob Shell of Oregon. RIA Tactical ULTRA 10 1911. Caliber 10mm. As you can see in the RIA info sheet and photo, plus my ad here, this model comes with a full length picatinny rail dustcover. VZ type grips, Really good lightweight trigger, good adjustable sights (looks like NOVAK sights), flared and extended magazine well, belled heavy barrel with no bushing, full length guide rod, extra power recoil spring. My other RIA 10mm shoots better than and is more accurate than my Colt Delta Elite or my three Kimber 1911's were. This one should be a good shooter as well.

BEST feature on these, in my opinion, is their good FULLY RAMPED barrel. This makes for slick feeding and a chamber that supports the cartridge casehead more fully. Gunsmith used my warmish handloads of 180gr HP's at 1375FPS to test, and it ate 'em up just fine, with no 'smiley faces' or creases in the cases like one might get in another design and loads of this performance level.

Finish is still as new. I have not even fired it and obtained it new. Gunsmith fired it as he tuned it and polished it up and that is all. I have the original serial numbered box, DVD, all papers etc that came with it.

Based upon my other 10mm RIA, should be an EASY gun to shoot really well. Fine hunting pistol and EDC gun as well. Diamond checkered grey VZ look alike grip panels which are very slender, which I like a lot. Based on my very limited (one match) experience with bowling pin shooting, this one would totally rock in that game.

I took this in when I thought I wanted the full rail full race model, but an sticking with my original, plain dust cover base model RIA 1911 10mm.

Open to cash, trade plus cash or all trade options. Prefer handguns, AR type rifle's, other hi cap rifles and carbines, and pre 1964 stuff of all sorts. Currently, exactly ZERO lever actions in the safe shocked Also zero 22RM handguns in there cry I REALLY dig on the "3" series of S&W revolvers i.e 360, 329 etc. (The titanium/scandium models). I also like Kel Tec stuff. Have three KelTec's in various models and cal's in the house already. If you would like to have this 10mm and have trade or barter items, try me. Ya just never know.

I would love to get an RIA 22TCM/9mm combo pistol as a trade. Yeah, I like RIA 1911's and quite a bit.

Whatchagot? grin

PS comes with ONE factory magazine, and NO BI-POD! wink grin (old inside joke)

Last edited by safariman; 04/01/15.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500