Fun thread! smile

BSA that's a solid lineup.

I'm paired down compared to past years but my "pet"270 now looks just like BSA's...pre 64 FW in Compact Edge. There are two other FW 270's still in original wood stocks and one may get a Brown Precision in the near future.

Following those is a Len Brownell 7 Rem Mag on a pre 64 M70 action.

A second 7 Rem Mag is a work in process with a M70 Classic action,a Borden Rimrock stock and the factory barrel is about to be replaced with a #2 9 twist Brux. Think I will chamber it for 7mm Mashburn Super while the new tube is going on. smile

Next up is a Gene Simillion 7mm Mashburn Super on a M70 Classic and Echols Legend,Krieger tube.

If I can't get it done in North America with a 175 gr 7mm bullet at 3100 fps I will either stay home,or make the jump clear up to a 375 bore.So I have a pre 64 M70 375H&H that is going to Gene Simillion for a Legend.

I just had a trigger job done on a nice pre 64 30/06 FW that is shooting well with factory stuff. Have not run a hand load through it but know what to expect from it.It's my token 30 caliber rifle. grin

Wish I could find a reason for something else but really can't unless I think real hard. frown

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.