I have written a lot about the Sig P938, if you have the time to search "P938" and my username over about a 3 year period. My current one (a replacement gun from 2/13) has been 100% since I got it. It does not get shot a lot. But, when it does, it gets shot with carry ammo exactly as it has been carried since the last time it was shot, without having the pocket lint or ankle carry grime removed. I chronographed Speer standard velocity 124 grain Gold Dots out of it at a 5 shot average of 1067 FPS, compared to 1116 out of a Glock 19. With the great night sights, it shoots like a much larger pistol.

I like the mechanical safety for pocket carry. It does not draw from the pocket as smoothly as a S&W Centennial model, and care has to be taken to make sure the safety gets flipped off during the presentation, preferably after clearing the pocket.

I have no experience with the mini-Kahrs. Aside from those, I do not know of anything else that compares size-wise in a 9mm. The new Glock 43 is much larger, plus I don't like the Glock trigger in a pocket even if carried in a holster.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln