Anyone use/familiar with it?

Edit – The reason I’m asking is - Since I have no interest in breeding, showing or competition, I’ve been poking around on the various GSP rescue sites. Out of the blue I finally find one given up because her owner transferred overseas. A beautiful, young (1yo), slim, long legged spayed female that looks like she could run the mountain all day. So I contact the group and start asking. A few days later I’m up at my place on the mountain stacking wood and I get a call from them. The conversation, paraphrased, is one-way from a very well-spoken lady from suburban Maryland explaining to me that they are a holistic organization and will only adopt their dogs to people who will fall in line with their line of thinking.

When I finally got a chance to talk, I told her that the mountains of SW VA were a lot different than suburban MD, and for example I was stacking wood, covered from head to toe in 90% deet, and the ticks were dropping off me like rain. This had no sway on the conversation.

It bothers me that this perfect girl will probably spend her life in someone's fenced backyard getting sprayed with vinegar or some other form of internet quackery every day:

[Linked Image]

Instead of eating a Bravecto once every 3 months and doing this the rest of the time.

[Linked Image]

Now - all my ranting aside, I'm not closed minded to the holistic solutions, so I'm looking for some honest feedback. Does it work?

Last edited by rlott; 04/15/15.