Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by sherp

Dogzapper said so:

No he didn't. You are too stupid to know what he was talking about. You're too dumb to pour piss out of a boot with directions on the heal.
Originally Posted by sherp

Also, LE/MIL like having stuff LE/MIL only to enhance their esprit de corp/self esteem, while occasionally letting firemen and EMT's in on the specialty items as well.

This statement shows me that you know nothing about this rifle,the industry,and law enforcement.

Also.... Was wondering. Why did you get fired from your last teaching job? Inappropriate behavior with a student? Take too many sick days? Inquiring minds want to know.

Because of your griping at me, poor DZ had to go back peddle on his position. As he pointed out, the rifle pictured isn't exactly a heavy weight barrel.

So tell me, why do so many companies make LE/MIL only items when a given item is not prohibited to civilians by law and/or there is no issue with Pittman Robertson tax exemption? The Aimpoint PRO was sold that way a few years ago and The Great Bill Ruger did it for decades with the Mini 14 GB and 20/30 round magazines.

Never had any desire to go in to teaching so I never applied. Strange that you would call not being associated with something as being fired from it.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn