We have a national, general election coming later this year here in Canada and both the major parties who oppose the current Conservative government are VERY *antigun*.

If, one of them is elected or an coalition is formed as the current PM is NOT popular in many aspects, too close to Israel, too close to the US and sells our country to Saudi Arabia, China and any other group with money....little, neocon, Bible basher POS, then, we shall see another fascist attack on gun ownership and it will be worse than the last one.

Guns, hunting and all aspects of an individualist, free, responsible lifestyle and our founding, Nordic traditions are under constant, ideological attack here....sound familiar and the prognosis is not very encouraging.

So, if I were an American or other foreign hunter who wants to take advantage of our very generous allowances to hunt some of the rarest game left on Earth,i.e. Stones Sheep, I would leave a moderately valuable gun of my own here with people I trust and just not bother with gun hassle at border crossings.

That said, it is MUCH harder for me to take my gun into the USA than for a Yank to bring his into my country......and, skeptical old geezer that I am, I do not see any improvement in the future.......SUCKS, eh!