As a matter of fact, I do!

Boyds finally sent me the accessory kit that should have been in the box with the stock, after two weeks and two promises, and I bedded the recoil lugs into the stock yesterday. I'm going to let the Acragel cure another day or two, easy to do since it is raining here and the range road is muddy. I installed a Weaver V16 in Boyds Maxima fixed rings, with the total assembled weight coming in at 9 pounds 2.5 ounces. It is still a little muzzle-heavy, but it balances better than it did before. If it shoots as good as it looks and feels, I'm likely to buy these stocks for both my RAR-Ps in 204 and 6.5 Creedmoor.

The only thing that I needed to do, other than bed the recoil lugs, was to sand a couple 1/1000ths off the front of the magazine latch catch.

My concern about the RAR-Ps is that they could easily become the basis for a "stone soup" build. An economy build that eventually gets to be more expensive than you'd ever intended, 'cause when you do it a little at a time the additional costs doesn't seem like so much, at least until you add them up.

$400 for the base RAR-P
$200 for the Boyds stock
$125 for a Timney trigger

As with many things, YMMV.

EDIT: My faux 700 LVSF 223 in a McMillan McM Hunter with the same scope and rings weighs 8 pounds 10.5 ounces, so a half pound less than the RAR-P.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 05/04/15. Reason: Added comment