hmmm....I probably won't go into the level of detail on my running shoes....lol.

I am from Kitchener Ontario, Canada(about 1 hour from Toronto). The flight was 30 hours to get there (22 hours in the air). My total vacation was 3 weeks. I realize after this trip that I would not want to spend less than 3 weeks.I used the guides 300 meg rifle. It appeared to shoot straight smile.

It was definitely strange driving on the left side of the road. I find that there are not as many cars on the road, plus the roads are also more narrow then here in Canada.

I noticed on our drive from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town that the landscape changes so fast. One minute we are in a forest with 600 year old trees to flat farm fields and then to mountainous terrain.

Cape Town reminded me of Venice Beach are in LA. It is a happening place. I also found the people were really friendly.

The abundance of wild life is also something that I can not get over. I have always have had a deep appreciation and fascination for animals in general, so this was like visiting heaven to me.

As for foods....pretty mush all of South African meat is foreign to Canadians (with the exception of chicken, pork and beef). I was surprised to see the ostrich I ordered at the restaurant to come as a steak (like beef). I though it would be more like chicken (dark and white meat). It was very good though. I tried all kinds of meat (warthog, kudu, steenbuck, springbuck, etc.). I kind of like the springbuck the best though.

People where super friendly and helpful to travelers (at least to us they were). Like I said in my post, I could easily come back to this wonderful Country. It has so much to offer!