Rocky is a decent man.. that is easily why it might be hard to believe that is what is taking place from behind the scenes...

I know differently tho, because I have studied this crap....

many of the black riots in the 60s were financed by the Communist Party back then... as were many of the protests against the Vietnam War... and there are always paid agitators...

right out of the Commie Playbook... authored by the likes of Lenin and Trotsky, and to a lesser extent Karl Marx himself...

but this continual crap going on in Baltimore even after these cops have been charged, shows that it is being financed by outside agitators and organizations...

and the black ran government is just as deep into the fraud of it all as those who are financing it...

Soros is one of the biggest terrorists out there fighting against this nation and needs to be treated as such... he is a bigger threat to this nation's security and stability as bin Laden ever hoped to be...

he gets a pass just because he has tons of money? not in my book... he needs to be taken out and his assets frozen, just like any other terrorist sponsor is treated...