I want to tell all of you how very much you are appreciated.

We went to the surgeon today and he said it has to come out. We are trying for the morning of June 12th. The surgery coordinator is supposed to call next week and confirm. The surgeon said they will go through the same hole as last time since the new tumor is in the same area as the last. He said one of the problems will be dealing with the scar tissue from the last time.

This man is a true believer. We both have a great peace with him. He originally told MJ that he would not operate on her again (4+ years ago) but after seeing her a year or so back for another matter he told her that if her cancer ever came back he would operate on her. So here we are.

The last surgery took around 7 hours. They operated on Friday and she was sent home Monday. WOW!!!! I was sure surprised. I asked him if he was going to do this outpatient surgery and he just laughed and said no. smile

MJ will go back to her Oncologist 3 weeks after surgery. We have no idea what the treatment will be but we both believe it will be successful once again.

Thanks again to each and every one of you. Mere words can not describe my appreciation. May God bless and take care of you and your loved ones.

I will post again when I know the definite day of surgery.

Jim