Originally Posted by EdM
When I lived in Australia I had a stainless/synthetic M70 in 9.3x62 and while the action was a bit rough (easily smoothed with emery) it was a great piece. It had a very lean barrel and I was going to bed it in a Basnser stock that I brought when I moved there. It was to be my go to rifle but alas a sudden change of assignment had me sell it rather than import it home. What's not to like? A stainless Mauser... Here's a shot of the muzzle on mine.

[Linked Image]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the OP is asking about the blued model on GB, not the stainless model. Look at the listing and you'll see everything I was talking about, except I left out the fact it looks like the recoil pad was installed by my 9 year old daughter whistle . I also want to add, the one I shot was a left hand model and to be honest, my right handed CZ 550 fit much better. Stock shape on the m70 was all wrong. I'm assuming the right hand model would be the same. As always, YMMV...

Zastava M70 on GB

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA