KUIU is smart. They put clothes on the hunters in these fancy, well shot hunting videos, like this:

http://www.gohunt.com/video/element...m_term=0_ce54a62683-65495400bb-192198045

You and I know a couple of things after watching this video:

1) The clothes did not matter. It took skill and work to be successful.
2) There is nothing glamorous about that hunt. Long pack in, steep hunt, heavy pack out.

BUT... The video is shot very well, edited very well, and it makes most people think:

1) The clothes DID matter. It took skill, work AND matching camo KUIU to be successful.
2) Boy thats a glamorous hunt. I want to pack in 13 miles, walk up to a bedded mule deer and shoot it.

And so most walk away from the video, and the many many others out there, truly believing they need $1000 is matching camo gear to be successful. I'll never forget coming home from my fist mountain backpack hunt. I would have traded every minute I spent researching clothes on shooting practice and gym time. Tag soup wasn't tasty, nor the side plate of a missed shot. Nothing beats having your body and your skill set honed and ready. But that attitude doesn't sell clothes.

More power to KUIU, Sitka, First Lite. We live in America, and God bless capitalism.