Originally Posted by hclark
Texas Colts:
Gunfighter's rig:
Army Special 32WCF:
[Linked Image]

Officers Model Target:
[Linked Image]

For just the pure joy of shooting, those .32 target revolvers are just magnificent!!

Had a .32 Long Police Positive for a short time. Picked up an RCBS 98 grain full wadcutter mold, and used that bullet over about 2 grains of Bullseye...what an absolute joy to shoot. Light recoil, very well balanced revolver for such a petit gun, and OMG did she shoot. Just little ragged one hole groups all day long. Pretty much everyone who picked that revolver up turned in their best groups of the day.

The .32 WCF's just took off where the Long left and made the .32 much more practical. My grandfather drove armored cars for Loomis back in the '30's and his choice was a S&W in .32-20. He liked it because he was just uber-confident with his. He said he could hit a beer bottle at 100 yards all day long, and he pretty much could.

One day I'm at church and a gentleman who was about 20 years older than I started telling me about his dad's .32 Police Positive. Seems his dad was LE for the railroad from the mid '30's to sometime around 1960, and he carried a .32 Long Police Positive. Sometime around the '80's one of his grand kids stole his revolver to buy drugs and he always wanted to replace that revolver.

I ended up selling my PP and the dies for about $50.00 less than what I had into it, with the condition that I get to be there when he gives it to dad. It was worth the $50.00 price of admission.

I always figured I'd just get another and I didn't get around to it I seriously need to get around to it some day.