Hi
Most of us that daily Carry either in a Holster or just stuffed in a Pocket have gun's that show the time of wear. I Myself like the Old style High Standard Derringer. They Lay Flat in your Pocket and I feel that in .22 Magnum Cartridge they will do the job of protecting myself should I need it to. They are also very accurate I can Hit the head area twice of a B-27 Target @ the 25 Yard Line with mine. That said I have had several High Standard derringer's in the past in Blued or satin Nickel finish and I came across this one by Doing a Job for a Guy and it was the Payment for the job so I just have some time invested in it. It came to me blued but very worn as shown so I decided that it needed a face lift, so I sent it off to Ford's Custom Gun refinishing in Florida. After Nine Month's it returned home Yesterday and it was well worth the wait. The barrel's are High Polished Nickel and the Frame is Brushed Nickel. This finish should wear well Opposed to Blued. If You are inclined to have your worn Looking Carry Gun refinished by Ford's Custom Gun Refinishing Just tell Them about my Nickel High Standard Derringer that you saw here for a 10 % discount on your refinishing needs or Tell them Kurt from Knoxville recommended them. Here are the Before and after Pictures of my High Standard derringer. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..