I've got 345,000 on a Toyota Camry 4 cylinder, that has seen 20 and 25,000 mile oil changes its entire life...Mobil One exclusively, with a filter change every 5 K....never been apart and the valve cover off, and its still pretty darn clean, with no sludge accumulation...

then an 88 4Runner, with the 2200RE under the hood with 535K on it... same thing... 20 or 25,000 mile oil changes with Mobil One, or Mobil Delvac One...filters every 5K... no sludge on that one either.....

bought a used Honda Prelude with a highly sludged up engine for cheap once... that was Pennzoil Sludged up.... thought I'd do an experiment since I got it cheap enough...put Mobil One 0W30 in it, and changing the filter every 5K, and then just run it until it blew up...

Put 40K with no oil change on it... friend got divorced and needed a car and wanted it so bad, he badgered me until I agreed to let him have it... changed the oil, tuned it etc before letting it go... but a look under the valve cover by removing it.. all that Pennzoil Sludge was long gone...in 40K, Mobil One cleaned that crap up and took it out thru the oil filters...

so I'd bet you're going to do just fine there Ironbender...