UP for sale is my 1967(I think) Model 70 in 225 win. Bluing,bore, and wood look excellent. The stock has a couple VERY minor scratches. I tried to get them in the pix. the serial number is G874xxx. The grip cap doesn't have a red "W". Just ornate, blued steel. I bought this locally and think it was a safe queen for most of its life. I shot 20 rounds through it with factory ammo. shot a solid .75 at 100yds. The only thing the rifle is missing, is a set of post 64 factory irons.

it has a Weaver V12-1, 4-12, with adjustable AO. its an era correct steel tube, fine crosshair with clear glass. Looks great! The base and rings are Weaver, as well.

I am also including a set of dies and 60 pieces of new, old stock Winchester brass, 20 once fired(in this gun) once fired brass.

Everything you need to get started shooting, or, to put away in your collection of Winnies.

Not willing to split this package up as the buyer will most likely need some brasss and dies to get shooting.

only selling to fund, yet another project.

$1150 for everything shipped.

No trades at this time. Feel free to ask questions.

First "ill take it", followed by a PM gets it. You will not be disappointed with this rifle!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g382/gunfyxr/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsiwdytlyp.jpg[/img]