I bring stuff similar to what jcubed said, and my favorite MH are the same--Stroganoff and spaghetti with meat sauce. You need more calories and fat than they provide so I bring a little nalgene with olive oil and put a tablespoon or so into each dinner. Go with the "Pro-pak" size, they're just right for one person who's been busting ass all day.

I also bring some pita bread (can't crush it), hard salami, and cheese and the little foil mustard/mayo packs.

Bring lots of snack food, nuts, dried fruit, jerky, etc. to eat throughout the day.

Via for coffee, not as good as good drip coffee but the size and weight makes up for that.

I used to bring instant oatmeal but have switched to just plain cereal. Most instant tastes like cardboard IMHO. Since there's no milk I mix up a sports drink like Cytomax to put on the cereal, if you get a flavor you like it's not bad.

Consider bringing some cytomax and some energy gel, if you knock one down and are packing out meat that stuff can keep you legs churning, and a few brands have caffeine added too.

A wise man is frequently humbled.