I was just talking to a guy the other day about some of the danish lend/lease rifles. They were returned to cmp, some with replacement V.A.R. barrels, which are considered real high quality. They shipped back a bunch of danish m2ball too, some in bandoliers. Real good stuff, but it hurts to shoot it up knowing hard to replace.
One of the kickers of the danish guns, the lend/lease guns were returned to the army here, then to cmp. But denmark Bought a bunch too, they were not allowed to bring back whole. So the recievers went to canada, the parts kits here. I watched one time a guy i know go through about three or four thousand parts kits, to put them back as to manufacturer. I don't know what happened to all the recievers in canada, but i do know a pretty well known collector that spent some jail time for trying to bring some of them from canada into the U.S. He used to have a website with pictures of a warehouse just stacked with garands. He's dead now, and i don't know what happened to those either.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO