....and if there ever was a way to bore new afficionados to death, it would have to be the sporta' petty FEUDING that's put screws to so many other potentially productive and potentially EDUCATIONAL sites, re: "The Holy Black"

[Linked Image]

I'd like to apologize to any offended, within the context of buffalo hunters being a fairly thick skinned lot,....a group not often in need of shelter from rough and tumble, honest dialogue.
I'm probably the WORST offender in that regard, here, in a VERY recent thread. I'll own up to being EXTREMELY protective of friends, and truth. ....I'll own up to being a complete idiot in how my mis-perceptions can very well (and do) get in the way of percieving honest and credible "discussion"

[Linked Image]

Been reflecting on the fact that, on occasion, I've turned loose more BP energy in ONE shot than some will turn loose in a decade....like a POUND at a time.

[Linked Image]

This debacle just recently passed is / was like a collision of two different PLANETS / CULTURES

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That's it,....I'm sorry for offending anybody offended, and sticking to my guns in terms of defending long and revered friendships with master mechanics.

Black Powder arms, and accuracy achieved therewith is not part of the fabric of this "Great Society",.....and there's an awful lot of smokeless shooters that will never get clued into how BP shooting plays.

10 shot chronied groups with es's in the THREES ?

With patched .72 cal. round balls ?....gotta be B.S.

with a FLINTER ??!!

Ya' gotta' be pullin' my leg !

Actually,...NO, I'm not BS'ing.

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x59/sharpsrifle/Whitworth3_zps612520e2.jpg[/img]

Now,....?

FORWARD !

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/06/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain