Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
For those that live around there, do you know if anything is ever going to be done about that gaggle of fugking schit sitting in front of our White House?

I understand that after 9/11 we had to take some immediate action, but how long do they plan on leaving schit like that?

It's an embarrassment in my opinion.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
deflave:

I'm not from there but my wife and I just got back from our once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage to our nation's capitol. We spent a couple of weeks doing all the tourist stuff and some extra.

I had the same impression as you. The combination of cattle gates, portable concrete barricades, strategically placed security vehicles, and body armored/AR carrying patrol cops surrounding the Whitehouse is an eyesore. Gee you would think that there was an invading army just around the corner or maybe a crime scene still under investigation. It's a disgrace and typical of the actions of the current occupant. I bet it won't change until after the next election.

Come to think of it, it is a crime scene. Because the current foreign-born occupant has perpetuated a fraud on the American people. He's actually an enemy agent doing his best to destroy everything that has made this country great. The appearance of the Whitehouse grounds is just what you would expect from someone undertaking that kind of a action.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Wtf do they have all that [bleep] anyway?

It's apparent anyone that can climb a fence can get into the place.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by KC
deflave:

I'm not from there but my wife and I just got back from our once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage to our nation's capitol. We spent a couple of weeks doing all the tourist stuff and some extra.

I had the same impression as you. The combination of cattle gates, portable concrete barricades, strategically placed security vehicles, and body armored/AR carrying patrol cops surrounding the Whitehouse is an eyesore. Gee you would think that there was an invading army just around the corner or maybe a crime scene still under investigation. It's a disgrace and typical of the actions of the current occupant. I bet it won't change until after the next election.

Come to think of it, it is a crime scene. Because the current foreign-born occupant has perpetuated a fraud on the American people. He's actually an enemy agent doing his best to destroy everything that has made this country great. The appearance of the Whitehouse grounds is just what you would expect from someone undertaking that kind of a action.

KC

Agreed..

Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm

It's apparent anyone that can climb a fence can get into the place.
Or fly a gyrocopter onto the lawn..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by deflave
For those that live around there, do you know if anything is ever going to be done about that gaggle of fugking schit sitting in front of our White House?

I understand that after 9/11 we had to take some immediate action, but how long do they plan on leaving schit like that?

Travis

Probably not in our lifetimes. The same barricades are all over this area, pick your national symbol, there's a barricade in front of it.

Part of permanence of this also comes from the Oklahoma bombing.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AH64guy

Travis

Probably not in our lifetimes. The same barricades are all over this area, pick your national symbol, there's a barricade in front of it.

Part of permanence of this also comes from the Oklahoma bombing.

It comes from the .gov wanting further separation from those that they no longer serve but only wish to control. Just wait until the new "visitor center" is constructed for the Capital. You'll no longer be admitted to the actual U.S. Capital, only to a facsimile of it for tours. Ponder then how responsive "your representatives in government" will actually be to the will of the people.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I understand the need for higher security this day and age.

But we have the means to make that schit look decent after 14 years. Maybe not in front of every single federal installation. But in front of our White House? In our nation's capitol? Looks like something you'd see in Mexico-fugking-City or some other 3rd world schit hole.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
It pre-dates the current occupant and is permanent as far as I know. There's no shortage of things to blame on our current POTUS without making stuff up.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DoubleH
It pre-dates the current occupant and is permanent as far as I know. There's no shortage of things to blame on our current POTUS without making stuff up.

Who blamed the current administration?

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm

It's apparent any porch monkey can climb a fence can get into the place.

Fixt

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its there to keep the aszholes in ...not us out..

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Its there to keep the aszholes in ...not us out..

It's not working. They keep escaping.....

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

B
BFD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

But we have the means to make that schit look decent after 14 years. Maybe not in front of every single federal installation. But in front of our White House? In our nation's capitol? Looks like something you'd see in Mexico-fugking-City or some other 3rd world schit hole.
Travis

All it takes is more tax dollars. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that but lots of others do.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I agree with Travis. I live 20 minutes from the District, and avoid going down to that neck of the woods like the plague. It does indeed feel like being in a banana republic somewhere. I limit myself to drinking/meals in Georgetown occasionally, and the Smithsonian museums are worth the hassle, and that's about it.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BFD

All it takes is more tax dollars. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that but lots of others do.

No it wouldn't.

Travis

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
That is exactly what zero is turning the entire country into why would we be surprised.

Travis

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I moved away about 7 months ago, and really did not go into DC much. I realize it is an eyesore, but I have to laugh that somebody who is so fricking popular has to protect himself in such dramatic fashion. It's not like he is an unpopular dictator , or something......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
I moved away about 7 months ago, and really did not go into DC much. I realize it is an eyesore, but I have to laugh that somebody who is so fricking popular has to protect himself in such dramatic fashion. It's not like he is an unpopular dictator , or something......

W had the same schit up.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by benchman

This is not unique to the Obama administration. It was put up right after 9/11. I lived near there at the time and that made sense.

But it has been 14 years since, and they still have the same pieces of schit laying in front of our White House.

Travis

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Gosh - I have to try to remember, but there have been all KINDS of barricades up, for a looooong time. I worked in DC for 20 years, 1978 - 1998, and lived near there until recently. I am thinking it was Carter that put them up, originally, but anyways, it was a long time ago. I think there is more stuff now. Funny how they speak so eloquently about disarming Americans, while they barricade themselves in, and increase firepower for their guards. Can't the lefties see the hypocrisy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,829 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,617
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.