Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
What is this BS with the Verizon ad just coming on automatically? I hoe Rick gets this bullcrap stopped PRONTO!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
He musta. I don't see no stinkin ad. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
No it's still there. Irritating as hell. Turned my volume off.

"The only two things in life that make it worth livin'
Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Never seen it...

I still fail to see how its always Ricks fault when many of us never have issues.

I'm amazed we don't blame Bush actually.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For Chrome users.

1. Go to Chrome Settings Tab by clicking on the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" button to the left of your browser. Select "Settings" from the menu.

2. Once your "Settings" Tab appears, scroll to the bottom and click on the "Show Advanced Settings" link.

3. Under the "Privacy" heading, click on the "Content Settings" button.

4. Once the pop-up menu appears, scroll down to the "Plug-ins" heading. If it is set to "Run Automatically," click on "Click to Play." This means that none of the Plug-in programs that operate video and audio in your browser will work, unless you click on them. Click on the "Done" button.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A couple days ago I tried out the Iron browser. The regular Adblocker doesn't work with it and I had to download Adobe's Adblocker 18 beta version. Before I got that done, I was being serenaded by this site and the loud ads.

I'm still using Iron, BTW. It's faster than either FF or Chrome and it doesn't send any of my info to anyone. It's actually Chrome with the data mining stripped away.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DoeSlayer
No it's still there. Irritating as hell. Turned my volume off.

That's all I knew to do. Man is it irritating.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't enable the sound and didn't hook up the speakers. I don't go on line to hear stuff I come online to read stuff.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
For Chrome users.

1. Go to Chrome Settings Tab by clicking on the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" button to the left of your browser. Select "Settings" from the menu.

2. Once your "Settings" Tab appears, scroll to the bottom and click on the "Show Advanced Settings" link.

3. Under the "Privacy" heading, click on the "Content Settings" button.

4. Once the pop-up menu appears, scroll down to the "Plug-ins" heading. If it is set to "Run Automatically," click on "Click to Play." This means that none of the Plug-in programs that operate video and audio in your browser will work, unless you click on them. Click on the "Done" button.

Thanks, Woody! I appreciate that.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
What is this BS with the Verizon ad just coming on automatically? I hoe Rick gets this bullcrap stopped PRONTO!
What Verizon ad?? Nothing here...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (222ND, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 23 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,828
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.