Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
there was not enough political will or capital to make change happen, now there is.

Political will to do what, exactly?

the Persians had the hammurabic law, then England had the rosetta stone or whatever back in the 1200's. then we scripted the constitution.

then, the federal gov't still opted to practice involuntary servitude to enrich the ah, rich?

the blacks, the Appalachians, the middle class, the westerners, the Easterners, and the far-westerners need to meet at the RoundTable to sort out all of the bull schit that is encompassing us.

and they shouldn't stop there.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Might not be the best video to prove your point. The moderator is a southerner. He says he was raised in the south and lived there all his life.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
In case you think this country isn't split beyond repair,...forget it.

[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
Might not be the best video to prove your point. The moderator is a southerner. He says he was raised in the south and lived there all his life.

He's also a democrat lawyer and community organizer...

This guy is calling himself a southerner just to get your attention, which apparently worked.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
that's ok. I hate yankees myself.

Well that's cool, but have you ever stopped to think what it says calling anyone not from the south a "Yankee"? On one hand people from the south want to make the point that their flag is about southern pride, that nobody alive was ever a slave, nobody alive ever owned slaves, then you call people "Yankees"?

Ya, alright. wink

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who said anyone not from the South is a Yankee???

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
yea, the hypocrisy of this is mildly amusing after the last few weeks on the 'fire

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Who said anyone not from the South is a Yankee???

Well, if they are not from the south, and they is liberal, around here, that's makes em a Yankee. smile Hell I was born and lived in CA my whole life, I've been called a Yankee. smile

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
This guy is calling himself a southerner just to get your attention, which apparently worked.
No, his accent got my attention. Wasn't thick, but it was there. Here I am thinking, crap, another southern yankee spewing his southern yankee crap. So I googled a little and saw he was a lawyer in Florida. I knew right then, I had to let Bristoe know. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Yep pretty overboard. But they probably do carry a good size balance on their CCs.

And dont forget, they gave us zero too.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Before Obama, was race issues on the radar? Not at all.

Damn right, before that they stayed in THEIR place.
FIXED IT FOR YOU, MORON.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
there was not enough political will or capital to make change happen, now there is.

Political will to do what, exactly?
To make working whites pay more to subsidize health care for shiftless blacks and their fatherless kids.

PS. Obamaphones too.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/02/15.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
we're all being play like a book by our government.its all part of the plan.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I haven't read all of the replies on this thread. At 80 years my attention span is short.
I lived in Wisconsin for 69 years near Madison (the liberal capital of the world). I have the greatest respect for the South and for the cause they fought so valiantly for. My great-grandfather served in the Wisconsin Regiment so I believe I have some voice here.
The Civil War was not about slavery but State's Rights and Lincoln's ego. No president ever cost so many patriotic American lives - North and South.
v

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Who cares what yankees think??

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know I don't hate anyone. I really don't. And I am not trying to convert anyone to my way of thinking and conviction. Especially, through hate.

Hate is evil and should be deserved for things that deserve to be hated like cancer.

Trying to change any other person's beliefs via hatred is just going to wind up in 2 giant steps backwards.

At the same time please do not throw what you believe and desire in my face and expect acceptance. I can make my own MY decisions. I do not visit your picket line nor do I care to start my own.

BUT that's just me.

BTW this is not directed at anyone in particular.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are people that live up North. They are generally sane and good folks.

Then there are Yankees. Yankees are a breed apart and make no sense and they are the bane of mankind's existence.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 07/02/15.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by srwshooter
we're all being play like a book by our government.its all part of the plan.

Yep. Divide and conquer.

Try and judge each individual on their merits/deficiencies.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Scott F
that's ok. I hate yankees myself.

Been nice knowing you.

no need to be so damn reactionary Scott. Besides, you aren't even a yankee, what with living out in what, Oregon?

Sam,
Father born in NJ, mother born in OH, I was born in Little Falls, NY. Lived in NY for two years, OH for ten years and Missouri until I left for the Navy.

Any of those states sound Confederate to you? If you hate all who have lived in Yankee land then I recommend you exercise your ignore button.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A friend of mine is Mexican.He says everyone north of the Rio grande is a Yankee.In Europe everyone from The USA is a Yankee.Whoops!!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 13 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.