Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Boxer one thing I have noticed about you or maybe it is just me but you ramble on about whatever it is you go on about and you still make no sense. Do you just come on here to disagree with people or stir the pot.

Tater
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
It's kind of my fault. I should try harder to resist stirring him up. Kind of like baiting one of those little dogs just to hear it bark. GD

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"Arty, you are such a wonderful err n out piece of [bleep] schitt, it s almost pitiful..... I saw a te pic of you recently, I w onset how you get around on size 6's and ho w you keep th we fat f r on blinding you? Toothpicks? Do you u Dr toothpicks to keeps the fat off your eyes? Re HINT, re read again, HINT..... blah blah [bleep] blah....another hint, load rifle and shoot yourself in t he upper mouth area.... hint, rehint and all your same old schitt.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[bleep] I. Too drunk t ok post.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
aus Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
30.06AI here.
5 rounds down and sending 180s at 2875 fps through a 23" tube.
Happy days.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To each there own. My reason for gettting an AI was not to avoid case trimming or get additional velocity but to differentiate brass fire-formed to 6.5-06AI from the .25-06 brass I used to create it.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Larry/Big Stick/Boxer has evolved from being a valuable contributor, to an annoyance, to being a worthless waste of bandwidth.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Holy shiet this thread is funny. AI threads never fail to bring out the stupid [bleep].

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by greydog
It's kind of my fault. I should try harder to resist stirring him up. Kind of like baiting one of those little dogs just to hear it bark. GD

Laffin, but not sitting on a couch, just amused at the latest gobbledegook from this psycho.....

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
peeshooter,

The one thing that EVERYONE here,has more than "noticed",is that you are an amazing DUMBFHUQK. Just sayin'.

It don't get any better than a Cross-eyed Drooler,starting a Thread and then "Magically" through Divine Intervention,getting an IQ Transplant... and then going from asking questions,to "answering" them. Bless your heart!

It goes without saying,that YOU "get" none of it,which is likely but one of numerous salient points. Hint.

Your inability to grasp the obvious,is solely upon your narrow shoulders and has less than zero bearing upon the fact,that you've been graciously led to water and are oblivious to the magnitude of your consummate Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

The quicker you shut the fhuqk up and feverishly scribble notes,the better off you will be. Hint.

Kudos on fhuqking that up too?!?

Laffin'!

'dog,

Fascinating "thinking" that being a Clueless Dumbfhuqk is somehow processed in your pointed cranium,to be a Secret Squirrel "planned" "advantage". Laffin'!

SugarTits...Stupidity isn't a fhuqking act,it's a plight and that magnitude of difference is beyond your modest means to comprehend. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps someday,you'll become brazen enough to muse rifle "particulars"?!? Naaawwwwwwwwww...even someone as fhuqking stupid as you,KNOWS better than that.

Laffin'!

You GO girl!

JudMam,

Your keyboard is slurring and you are gargling the Crisco you are drinking through your straw.

Just stand in the corner and let us HEAR you getting fatter.

KNOW your role.

Laffin'!

aus,

I savvy the .473" Sanctity,but trouble is...there ain't ANYTHING in the .308" 180gr Realm,that will hang with .284" 162 A-Max Realities.

The 280AI will easily squirt that 162 at any/all .308" 180 speeds(in a case of like capacity) and then it's .625 BC,simply crushes ALL things 30.

For conversation my 24" 7-08AI shoots the aforementioned 162 at 2850fps in SA guise. Have yet to see a 280AI from 22" upwards,go as slow(or close),as your cited 180 06AI velocity. Nor would I sanction a 280AI greater than 24".

I've all the those T-shirts,as well as more than a schitload more.

Hint.

'Hunter,

25-06 hulls are the poorest Virgin OEM choice of 6.5-06/6.5-06AI hulls,that there is. Reason being,there's no false shoulder available,less taxing mettle(literally).

Tough to beat 280 Virgins,if/when talking '06-er-ish SAAMI/Wildcat offerings of lesser bore diameter. 280's reap a slightly extry scoop of case length,which fills the obvious void of forming cases(they shrink in length).

You gain the NIB Virgin false shoulder,less hardening and recoup case length in the forming operation...as compared to say 25-06 Virgins.(grin) Once formed,simply size in accoirds to your chamber proper and then trim for uniformity and then,you can forget trimming,under the assumption the lot is shot as a lot.

Hint.

'texas,

Jeezus Gawd...what won't you STUPID fhuqking Texans NOT Whine about?!?

Perhaps mention for the 100,000,000,000 time how little "you care",cite NOTHING in regards to ANYfhuqkingthing The Rifle and reiterate yet again,how a distant LAST Place horns Texans up. You Stupid Fhuqkers will always have The Alamo to "flaunt" as a "Trump Card".

Laffin'!

Steelhead,

They can ONLY do the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with. Pretend remains very "real" to 'em and Imagination is priced in accordance,so they can "contribute".

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

'bean,

That flew at least one Galaxy,over their collective heads.

Laffin'!

Not that it takes much(if only in fairness).

"SNAP",

GOOD call,to quantify your distance from the couch. It was offered with such compelling substance,that you ALMOST even fhuqking believed it. Almost. Laffin'!

You poor poor STUPID Dumbfhuqk!

Wow +P++!

What are you going to Imagine and Pretend next?!? Do tell,you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

Fair to middlin' day here,temps being modest,winds falling suit and it were nice opportunity to gun/confirm come-ups on the BABLR...ala preemptive Venison Opening confirmations.

P.S and by the way? When you "shoot" your Imagination,just how "loud" is it?!?

Have long wondered how you Dumbfhuqks quantify same?

Thanks!

(Addendum: yet another Man Crush to thwart)

heavysquawker,

Bless your exceptionally high Estrogen Levels and being less the Biological disposition,to produce Tetosterone. Though in fairness,you do swoon a rather EXCEPTIONAL Man Crush. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Lemme upload today's card. Yep,here we go,I'm certain I was there. Laffin'!

See what you can do with this. But be WARNED...do NOT let your "Wife" eyefhuqk the pic,or she'll once again be "mysteriously" knocked the fhuqk up and someone else will name "your" kid.

Hint.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I get it,that besides being an AMAZINGLY inept Dumbfhuqk,you are an amazingly inept dumbfhuqk,so I gunned another frame. Wouldn't want the "excuse" of your crossed-eyes not being able to focus,the words being too big,or the contrast too great.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

PM an addy and I'll mail you the panties I wore,so you know what Testosterone smells like. Feel free to garner enough Imagination and Pretend,to quip it is of no interest to you. Laffin'!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as you come out of yet another closet.

Bless your heart.

Next time you and "your" Wife and "your" kids gather close,they'll undoubtedly submit the obvious,for your next Poster.

("Besides being Insecure...our "Dad" is a DUMBfhuqk")

("Our "Dad" is a Phaggg,but it's OK...Mom's dick is bigger"")

I just took a bow.

Laffin'!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Oh phuqck Larry you lying sac of schit it is never not phuqcking funny when a pot calls a kettle black.

This is you and all your 'glory' as recently as a phuqcking month ago. I look at this and all I want to do is skewer the phuqcking rolls on your neck and roast one. Laffin... those shirt buttons look 'distressed'.... hint

Everyone feel free to laugh your phuqcking ass off if only because it is phuqcking hilarious.

[Linked Image]

You want to talk schit about do nothings... and couches, and I and everyone else knows you didn't get that phuqcking fat by 'getting out there' Laffin. Oh phuqck what a hoot you are.

I do have to applaud you though Larry, you've been dealt a schit hand from birth. Short, bald, and now add fat Phuqck to the list, you got the trifecta and you still managed to overcome it all and become a perfect lying ass hole.

BTW I spared you the embarrassment of the 13 year old towering over you, how old was he when he out grew your 'genes'

You're doing Grate.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by heavywalker; 07/09/15.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Higbean

I LOLd

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sorry Larry but when you suck your fat phuqcking gut in your trucker tits get bigger. Laffin.

You poor poor invincibly stupid phuqck.

Suck that gut in, stick those tits out, keep your chins up, kiss, have a snack, find pressure, have two snacks, and rock on, then have 3 snacks. LMFAO

Didn't mean to horn you all up and ruffle your feathers, all in fun. Laffin

Last edited by heavywalker; 07/09/15.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don't worry Larry, the camera prolly adds 40-50 lbs I hear.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Heavy that 13 year old boy looks a suspiciously like juddmans buddy.

Laura What's momma do when you go to boys bf camp. 5'4" tall at least you fit in the tree fort, how did that flute fit after a two week break. Bet it hurt at first but with a set of tits like that imaguessn your everyone first choice as bunk mate.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Oh phuqck Larry you lying sac of schit it is never not phuqcking funny when a pot calls a kettle black.

This is you and all your 'glory' as recently as a phuqcking month ago. I look at this and all I want to do is skewer the phuqcking rolls on your neck and roast one. Laffin... those shirt buttons look 'distressed'.... hint

Everyone feel free to laugh your phuqcking ass off if only because it is phuqcking hilarious.

[Linked Image]

You want to talk schit about do nothings... and couches, and I and everyone else knows you didn't get that phuqcking fat by 'getting out there' Laffin. Oh phuqck what a hoot you are.

I do have to applaud you though Larry, you've been dealt a schit hand from birth. Short, bald, and now add fat Phuqck to the list, you got the trifecta and you still managed to overcome it all and become a perfect lying ass hole.

BTW I spared you the embarrassment of the 13 year old towering over you, how old was he when he out grew your 'genes'

You're doing Grate.

[Linked Image]

Wow!!! Looks like someone else is sipping Crisco through a straw!!! My God, those dainty little feet!! Lmfao!!! They look like hooves!!! Hopefully those those buttons are sewn on with Kevlar!!! They pop, all kinds of schitt Conn a come out!!! Oh [bleep] I'm crying!!! And the jowels??? What a lard bucket, you short little hard charger you!!!

You do crack me up Larry!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Those feet, I can't get over them!!! Oh [bleep] I just peed a little!!! Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Laura all gun talk aside how cold is that water you got the high beams on bright.
It's good that heavy got u to get of your ass for a redemption pic you sad cull.

Judman if his tits get any bigger those size sixes are not going to hold her up.
Got to love a guy as insecure as Larry he projects all his shot coming and insecurities at unsuspecting guys on the internet makes him feel big and strong.

Here's a little something to perk interest I here some one might have a whole [bleep] ton of Laura pics. Such a great hunter seems like your "boy?" First kill would have been better than a tame house cat wtf father of the year [bleep] right there fat azz.

Last edited by fredIII; 07/09/15.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And the Turkey gobbler neck!!! She is soooooo much cooler on line!! Regular ol Paul bunyon there!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 3,141 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,480
Posts18,471,781
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.