GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Can't even knock out a white chick? That dude wouldn't last long with the FSU crowd anyway.

Yeah we FSU fans condone women getting punched or beaten or abused. GFY

Easy chief, talking about the players. Winston with sexual assault etc. I won't take long if you make a search to find more.

WHere was he charged and arrested? Oh I forgot he was not but you probably believer everything ESPN and TMZ write .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I was taught to never hit a woman, and have never felt the need to do so, though I've been sorely provoked at times. That said, I think she deserved what she got.

SHe is Far from a Lady that is for sure, he went into the bar with a fake ID(Shock) and he (A) should not have been there and (B) should have walked away but getting kneed in the nutz cannot be pleasant. He will go to CC somewhere and end up playing at any number of schools. Look at Zach Mettenberg and Nick Marshall.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
And here with a rebuttal is Tyrone.

laugh

Looks like she has had some ring time.

The popo drive by during intermission was a nice touch...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
punk, that my daughter, he would meet his mother fin maker

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by heavywalker

With that said I would still throw the guy off my football team, because he doesn't have the basic intelligence to walk away from a really dumb situation.

Conduct unbecoming of a scholarship athlete. Nearly every program has near the top of their list of rules (written or unwritten) 'don't hit a female.'

Last edited by slm9s; 07/07/15.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SAKO75
punk, that my daughter, he would meet his mother fin maker

If that was my daughter I'd punch her again after I watched the video.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Curious on the kid's age and bar laws in Florida.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RWE
Curious on the kid's age and bar laws in Florida.

21 and the dumb [bleep] had a fake id

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If it had been a Collage White Guy hitting a Black Woman , Obama would be on the news calling for his ass and Al Sharpton would have already been on the scene calling for a riot.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by deflave
If my mother, wife or daughter got drunk, ran their mouth in public, attempted to knee me in the balls, and punch me in the face, I'd knock them flat on their fugking ass.

Can't imagine treating a stranger any differently.

Clark

Amen

Act like a man, treat them like a man.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I was taught to never hit a woman, and have never felt the need to do so, though I've been sorely provoked at times. That said, I think she deserved what she got.

I was taught the same, but these days I view it more as never hit a lady and that chick ceased being a lady when she tried to hit him. Doesn't make him right, just makes her as stupid and guilty as him.

Too many women have become like so many other special groups. They want equality AND protected status.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'd be willing to bet $500 she has a reputation for being a loud, stupid cuhnt and for not keeping her GD hands to herself.

I'd also be willing to bet she starts keeping her GD hands to herself from this day forward.

And I can assure you of this also: Had that chick been a dude, and had that dude been a female athlete, not only would she remain on the team and maintain her scholarship, she would be booked solid on the interview circuit for the next two weeks. And you know good and well she'd be handed the title of "hero" overnight.

Because, you know, we're all equal now....

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The women might as well toughen up about all this equality stuff. The feminists put it on them and it's never going to go away.

It'll get real to them the next time conscription comes around. The gender bias stuff is over in both directions.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
If my mother, wife or daughter got drunk, ran their mouth in public, attempted to knee me in the balls, and punch me in the face, I'd knock them flat on their fugking ass. Can't imagine treating a stranger any differently. Clark

This. She went at him first.

Had he been thinking and not reacting, he would have just let her push her way in and get her drink. She was already showing her ass, why set himself up for trouble?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
from what I hear from Tallahassee locals, is that Johnson was hitting on the White girl from the git go, and she got pizzed about it. Things went down hill from there.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
from what I hear from Tallahassee locals, is that Johnson was hitting on the White girl from the git go, and she got pizzed about it. Things went down hill from there.

Sound more like the real truth of this story

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

My point exactly...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bea175

Sound more like the real truth of this story

Sounds like a bunch of gullible white people and Cubans believing an embarrassed white girl's BS story.

Travis

Last edited by deflave; 07/07/15. Reason: I forgot to mention Jorge.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not gullible. I blame her just as much for even talking to him..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,461
Posts18,471,289
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.