Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Make them use the suppressor on it too grin

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

This is from an article by Ayoob

"Bill Allard confronted an armed robber in a market and shouted the command, “Police! Drop your weapon!” The gunman swung on Allard, who shot the gunman in the chest with a blast of 00 buckshot from his 14-inch-barreled Ithaca Model 37 12 gauge shotgun. The man jerked back away from him, still wielding the gun, and Allard pumped another blast of 00 buckshot through his thorax. The gunman was still up and running. Allard’s partner (an officer other than Cirillo that day) then deliberately shot the suspect in the butt with his .38 Special revolver to break his pelvis and bring him down. The .38 did exactly that, and the suspect sprawled on his face, dropping his .32 semi-auto.

Allard lowered his shotgun to a low-ready position and slowly moved in on the downed man. Suddenly, the gunman snatched up the dropped pistol and tried to roll over and bring it to bear to kill Allard, who simply pulled his own trigger and hammered a third round of buckshot into the man’s chest. The suspect dropped the gun for the last time, and the fight was over.

“Jelly” Bryce, one of the greatest police gunfighters of the first half of the 20th century, was famous for his point-shooting skills. He killed many an armed criminal firing that way. Being able to fire and hit without the sights in a perfect sight picture is, without question, a useful survival skill. As with so many elements of gunfight survival, it’s not a question of this or that—it’s a mandate for this and that.

- See more at: http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2014/10/5-gunfighting-myths-debunked-massad-ayoob/#armed-and-ready"

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I know if you have a gun on me, you will die. The chance of me being hit is so low it is silly.
just shot a 9mm DAO at 10 yards with 4 others and none could hit a thing. Wave the toy while I take you out. Need to be on the ground with your head bashed or your head in a bears head.
I have killed thousands of animals with a slingshot. I bet I could put a .50 caliber ball through your brain before you clear leather.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
I know if you have a gun on me, you will die. The chance of me being hit is so low it is silly.
just shot a 9mm DAO at 10 yards with 4 others and none could hit a thing. Wave the toy while I take you out. Need to be on the ground with your head bashed or your head in a bears head.
I have killed thousands of animals with a slingshot. I bet I could put a .50 caliber ball through your brain before you clear leather.

You are either on some serious drugs, or you need to be.

You're so incredibly full of schit it's nigh unbelievable. You're a legend in your own mind, though that might be all that's in that addled mind of yours.

Incoherent, off-topic, baseless, asinine ramblings of an idiot trying to figure out how to dick-wave in a shooting contest time and again when he has no clue about the subject matter at hand.

Carry on, with your bad self...

Last edited by 4ager; 07/09/15.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

There is no bottom to your cluelessness....
Honestly, In ny opinion, and from a wee bit of experience. The bragadiccios such as your self are the first ones to start crying for mommy as they scheit their britches in a real defensive situation

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
4ager and Gitem_12…..I'm thinking you guys got pranked in a big way……geez, I hope so anyway.

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gmoats
4ager and Gitem_12…..I'm thinking you guys got pranked in a big way……geez, I hope so anyway.

His post history proves otherwise.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Just to stir the pot. This is approximately 100 rounds of 40 from a DAO

The head shots were take. From a distance of 50 yards

The torso shots were taken from 85 yards

All shots were fired unsupported

The weapon was a Sig P229 DAO

[Linked Image]

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
4ager, his docs may have him on Thorozine or haldol. It is possible you might be arguing with a zombie. Look at the picture of himself he posted.

Creating insanity

These chemicals, capable of throwing the minds of users into chaos, have a long and well-documented history of creating insanity in persons who take them. In 1956, two years after the introduction of Thorazine, researchers reported that the drug caused psychosis, hallucinations, and increased anxiety. They speculated that this drug-induced insanity arose from the chemically straitjacketing effect of the drug.

In 1961, researchers reported the case of a 27-year-old man who was given Thorazine, after which he "complained of 'feeling like an empty shell, floating around in the air,'" and said that he heard voices coming "from two small men standing on his chest." The researchers concluded that Thorazine was the cause of the man's "toxic psychosis."

Yet another paper, published in The American Journal of Psychiatry in 1964, found that major tranquilizers can "produce an acute psychotic reaction in an individual not previously psychotic." A 1975 paper described a negative effect called akathisia, a drug-induced inability to sit still comfortably.

Researcher Theodore Van Putten reported that nearly half of the 110 persons in the study had experienced akathisia. "[One woman] started to bang her head against the wall three days after an injection of [a major tranquilizer]. Her only utterance was: 'I just want to get rid of this whole body."' A woman who had been given these drugs for five days experienced "an upsurge in hallucinations, screaming, even more bizarre thinking, aggressive and also self-destructive outbursts, and agitated pacing or dancing." A third woman stated that, while on the tranquilizer, she felt hostile and hated everybody, and heard voices taunting her. Others complained of an "abject fear or terror" that was difficult for them to explain.

Such drug-induced symptoms are far worse than any underlying problems a person might have. Even more damning is the evidence that the damage caused by these drugs can be permanent.

Many types of psychiatric drugs, including the major tranquilizers, can cause lasting, grotesquely disfiguring nerve damage known as tardive dyskinesia or tardive dystonia. The muscles of the face and body contort and spasm involuntarily, drawing the face into hideous scowls and grimaces and twisting the body into bizarre contortions. These horrifying effects occur in more than 20% of persons "treated" with major tranquilizers and currently affect 400,000-1,000,000 Americans.

Last edited by jimmyp; 07/09/15.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
bfr is what ignore exists for. Use it and feel the peace. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Keep arguing with him. It makes for some enjoyable reading.

Since I've wasted most if a vacation day, I guess I'll go sling some 9's. I sure hope I can hit the target.....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
UPDATE:

Machete is gone.

Danny Trejo tattoo is being replaced by Dennis the Menace.

Slingshot is loaded hot standby.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
just shot a 9mm DAO at 10 yards with 4 others and none could hit a thing.

What's wrong with you?

PS-You need new friends.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Couldn't hit a thing, must be terrible being cross-eyed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
bfr is what ignore exists for. Use it and feel the peace. grin

Done.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

MAGA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
just shot a 9mm DAO at 10 yards with 4 others and none could hit a thing.

What's wrong with you?

PS-You need new friends.

Might have been the 30# trigger pull.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Those SA agents should be ashamed of themselves

Page 22 of 29 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 39 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,314
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.