All about the Burris FastFire 3 - and a chance to win one

IN THIS ISSUE
We're talking FastFire 3 -- reviews, articles,
and a contest where you can win one.
Plus, our current rebates and promotions.
Burris Company, Greeley CO, USA
July, 2015
FastFire 3
Light, small, tough, and affordable red dots

People are talking about the FastFire 3. So instead of us telling you about it, we thought we'd let some other folks get their opinions in.

"MICRODOTS ARE A WINDOW TO THE FUTURE"
Guns & Ammo Magazine
The Burris FastFire line of red dot sights is known for quality at a low price point. The same is true for the latest addition to the line—the FastFire 3. It is practical and perfectly functional and comes in around $240. The 8 MOA dot version is ideal for a shotgun, and we've beaten the hell out of this one, and I'm here to say that the FastFire can handle the abuse.
Major Pandemic, who reviews all things gun-related at his popular web site, says  "Burris updated the Fast Fire 2 with the new Fast Fire 3 to now include all the things users were asking for plus a few surprises they did not know they needed."
READ THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE RIGHT HERE.
The answer to our contest quiz is in it!
These reviews are from people who have already been putting the Fastfire 3 to good use. There are many, many more at our web site.

I have had this mounted on a S&W 44 Mag revolver for about two years now and have had no issues or trouble. I bought this sight because as I am getting older and having to wear bifocal glasses I was having trouble using the open sites on the pistol. Either the target was clear or the sites but not both. This site fixed all those problems. I have shot the pistol many times now and after initially siting it in, have never had to change the site adjustments. I have not had to change the battery yet either.

Simply put, this is an outstanding sight, especially for the money. I bought two; one for a Beretta Neos and one for a Glock 34. I was most concerned about the one which would be "riding the slide" on the Glock with regard to durability. My concerns were unfounded. Both sights have functioned perfectly.

I mounted the fastfire 3 on top of the ar-536 prism scope. I have the ar-536 zeroed at 100 yards and the FF3 zeroed at 50 yards. zeroing the FF3 was super easy and it seems to hold zero pretty good. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the on/off button. at the range, I had to cycle the settings over and over to confirm that its actually off so I could save batteries

As a professional comp shooter this is the best sight in its class for the money. I do have other similar sights from other companies and this sight measures up to the task. As for the cost factor you could buy two of these for the cost of one of the other competitors. I highly recommend you check this sight out before you spend the money.

WIN YOUR OWN FASTFIRE 3

This month's giveaway is a FastFire 3 or Speedbead system of your choice.  This month TWO lucky winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries.

To enter, you need to answer this question correctly. The answer can be found in the Major Pandemic article above, and on our web site .

Question: Burris moved the battery to the top, so it can be replaced without removing the sight.  What's in the cavity where the battery used to be?

A. Nothing
B. Spare Battery
C. Lasers
D. Lens Cleaner

To answer, just click on the button below (or email [email protected]).  Put the Letter in your Subject Line, please.
ANSWER AND ENTER TO WIN!
GB1

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 32 invisible), 2,523 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.089s Queries: 13 (0.003s) Memory: 0.8491 MB (Peak: 1.2240 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2024-04-27 05:16:15 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS