07/18/2015

For several days I could not log on with Internet Explorer MSN. The problem was with the password. Yesterday still no results.

However, I could always log on easily and navigate with Firefox. In fact it kept me logged on.

Yesterday I tried Google Chrome and could not log on. Again my password wasn't being recognized.

And - yesterday I received yet another update from MSN. I haven't done anything else, no scans not other efforts.

This morning I logged on with Google chrome and it worked fine.

This morning I logged on with IE NSN and it worked fine. I navigated all over speedily with no delays.

What I don't know is - if 23 Hour Campfire web manager has done anything to cure the problems.

I'll mention that at one point a few days back I did get a message from MSN that I had been corrupted. It doesn't seem to be corrupted now.

I also was told on the phone that Mexican hackers had hacked the site but that source doesn't have much credibility. It was one of those characters that phones and tells you they are with such and such company *( Windows, MSN, Microsoft )and want access to your computer to show you the problems being reported, then try to sell you their annual services. These are scammers.

Mirosoft, MSN, etc have told me they never phone customers.

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 07/17/15.