Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have a lot of empathy for the mentally ill, too- AND, for the people that work with them, and those that try to reason with them here on the 'Fire. smile

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I really dont think he is mentally ill... It's just that he is from West Virginia

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I really dont think he is mentally ill... It's just that he is from West Virginia

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
gitem, Having spent much time in W. Va., I will say there are some rough areas there.. But some of the sharpest folks I ever met are from that state.. One never went beyond the 6th grade, but he was a bright man, with great practical knowledge of living off the land.. I understand what you mean about W. Va. But I used to hear folks in Pa. and Va. say it was tough to get ahead of a guy from W. Va. They are shrewd dealers.

However in view of recent events, I am sure that is not the case with all from that state..

Molon Labe
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Speaking of WV, it is a miracle anybody is alive in that part of the country. Watch an episode or two of Mountain Monsters and get back to me. That would explain a lot about some posts recently.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
gitem, Having spent much time in W. Va., I will say there are some rough areas there.. But some of the sharpest folks I ever met are from that state.. One never went beyond the 6th grade, but he was a bright man, with great practical knowledge of living off the land.. I understand what you mean about W. Va. But I used to hear folks in Pa. and Va. say it was tough to get ahead of a guy from W. Va. They are shrewd dealers.

However in view of recent events, I am sure that is not the case with all from that state..

I completely I agree. Inhave some great friends from Morgantown, Clarksburg and that area....but i'm betting ole BFR is from somewhere down around Jane Lew or Sand Fork

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Trying to judge a person by where he is from is borderline insanity. In all the places I have lived and/or worked, I have never seen a place where everyone was of the same intelligence, or moral character, or education or political persuasion.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Royce
Trying to judge a person by where he is from is borderline insanity. In all the places I have lived and/or worked, I have never seen a place where everyone was of the same intelligence, or moral character, or education or political persuasion.

Trust me, you Can tell someone from Sand Fork W. Va

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Well this thread has been a very interesting read...something to meditate upon in the wee hours...

Over-penetration may be viewed as a non-issue (especially regarding this thread);

Sniping is an issue in the handgun forum;

The Haldol part was something--i never knew what it was until it was used on a loved one in the hospital last January;

Most of us cain't shoot;

Sentence structure and punctuation are important;

Deer can be down and dirty when punched just aft of the shoulder;

Jerry Miculek really is the best--even when he clowns around;

West Virginia is "good and bad";

9 mm is very iffy at best;

Shooting Kel Tec's is tough sledding--due to "Power Wagon-heavy" trigger pulls, etc., etc.

Since I cain't shoot for sour apples, I decided to have the wife fire a Kel Tec PF9 today, firing Federal 115 FMJ's into paper plates.

I keep telling her, "since the goblins just keep on a-comin, 'specially when yer shootin a 9 mm--you simply gotta shoot whilst hastily retreating--step-itty step."

So, to test out the notion: beginning from the low ready--at the signal she fired five rounds into this plate--whilst retreating from 2 yards to 4 yards, in slightly over 2 seconds...

[Linked Image]

I'm not a big fan of Kel Tec's--and am even less of a fan of semi auto's for most women in the concealed carry endeavors--however, this one time I must admit that the Kel Tec worked, and she made the shots--despite the platform and that "Buick-heavy" trigger pull, the caliber, the over-penetration through the plate, the state we happen to reside in, and, and, and, and, and....

all learning is like a funnel:
however, contrary to popular thought, one begins with the the narrow end.
the more you progress, the more it expands into greater discovery--and the less of an audience you will have...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Royce

Exactly. So surely someone in 59602 has a sense of humor.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hi_Vel
Well this thread has been a very interesting read...something to meditate upon in the wee hours...

Over-penetration may be viewed as a non-issue (especially regarding this thread);

Sniping is an issue in the handgun forum;

The Haldol part was something--i never knew what it was until it was used on a loved one in the hospital last January;

Most of us cain't shoot;

Sentence structure and punctuation are important;

Deer can be down and dirty when punched just aft of the shoulder;

Jerry Miculek really is the best--even when he clowns around;

West Virginia is "good and bad";

9 mm is very iffy at best;

Shooting Kel Tec's is tough sledding--due to "Power Wagon-heavy" trigger pulls, etc., etc.

Since I cain't shoot for sour apples, I decided to have the wife fire a Kel Tec PF9 today, firing Federal 115 FMJ's into paper plates.

I keep telling her, "since the goblins just keep on a-comin, 'specially when yer shootin a 9 mm--you simply gotta shoot whilst hastily retreating--step-itty step."

So, to test out the notion: beginning from the low ready--at the signal she fired five rounds into this plate--whilst retreating from 2 yards to 4 yards, in slightly over 2 seconds...

[Linked Image]

I'm not a big fan of Kel Tec's--and am even less of a fan of semi auto's for most women in the concealed carry endeavors--however, this one time I must admit that the Kel Tec worked, and she made the shots--despite the platform and that "Buick-heavy" trigger pull, the caliber, the over-penetration through the plate, the state we happen to reside in, and, and, and, and, and....

There is no room for common sense or facts on this topic. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Keltec works OK I guess, the G43 I just bought has a heavier than I want trigger in it compared to a 26, Wolfe springs will fix that. BFR needs to read that run in between the russel/decaro .380's vs .40 cal glock.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Can we get back to Gibson giving Ayoob hand jobs now?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Keltec works OK I guess, the G43 I just bought has a heavier than I want trigger in it compared to a 26, Wolfe springs will fix that. BFR needs to read that run in between the russel/decaro .380's vs .40 cal glock.

jimmyp,

as of today, i have no experience with the Glock m 43, but if it proves to perform anything close to the model 26, it would be a stellar rig...

of course in mentioning the Kel-Tec, it was only to "find out" if it really performed as badly as was mentioned in the thread--it didn't.

while i have a lot of familiarity with the various Kel Tec rigs, in my opinion--of them all--the PF9 appears to have the most issues. they are really rigs wherein it might be said, "carried a lot--but seldom shot". (to me, that does not make for the "ideal, comfy peace of mind" one might typically prefer). they surely have/deserve their place--as they provided excellent alternatives early on when choices were limited. today, the miniaturization of the auto is one of the hottest things going, and i really do feel there are better choices out there these days--though for some the Kel Tec will surely suffice.

when it comes to CC and most women (and guys too, who have little shooting experience), i believe a double action revolver--such as the Ruger SP101, or the Ruger LCR, are nearly ideal...as too often i've seen women limp-wristing, demonstrating confusion/inability to rack slide/manipulate controls on the weapon, etc., and these have occurred in the calm of a shooting range session...

all learning is like a funnel:
however, contrary to popular thought, one begins with the the narrow end.
the more you progress, the more it expands into greater discovery--and the less of an audience you will have...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm way ahead of all of you because I carry a 22LR.

Dave

That's too much gun. A 22 Short HP has less chance of over penetrating smile

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You are all fools. You see what they are doing? They will remove all second amendment rights from our warriors or any SS recipient if they have ANY need for help even if a cane is needed to walk. If you have a bad toe, you will have your guns taken.
You sit back, high and mighty while the gov takes.
You hate me but when you get old and need a wheelchair and they come and take your guns, you will learn I was right.
I have never been proven wrong except by the liberal keyboard.
I bet many of you will vote for Clinton.
Why are liberals and PC correct people on a gun site?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
You are all fools. You see what they are doing? They will remove all second amendment rights from our warriors or any SS recipient if they have ANY need for help even if a cane is needed to walk. If you have a bad toe, you will have your guns taken.
You sit back, high and mighty while the gov takes.
You hate me but when you get old and need a wheelchair and they come and take your guns, you will learn I was right.
I have never been proven wrong except by the liberal keyboard.
I bet many of you will vote for Clinton.
Why are liberals and PC correct people on a gun site?

Meds are off again.

bfrshooter - here's another hint: NO ONE has brought up any of that schit on this thread except you for one reason - BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC.

You're either on drugs or you should be. Seek professional help, and soon.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm tellin ya Sean, he's from Sand Fork

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Profile says Jefferson County, not Gilmer. Jefferson is over there with Shepherdstown and Harper's Ferry.

That don't exactly match his "middle of nowhere, WV mountain" posts, though. That area is rather suburban and populated (54k people over 210 square miles; 257 people per square mile). Hell, it's part of the Washington, D.C.-Arlington-Alexandria metroplex according to the U.S. Census bureau and regional planning commissions. Given the "metropolitan" flair of that area, I suspect the local health officials (and quite a few others) already know who this "individual" is.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It has relevance. I moved here long ago and neighbors found I could fix anything so it was an every day thing. many calls each day, Mower will not start, water is not working, toilet is messed up, faucet needs changed. I found they were liberals so when I started to express republican views and hate for Obumbler, there were many arguments. I am now free. They find other and pay now. Liberals only look for what they believe and never look at anything else. Not on radio or TV.
I was military and swore to uphold and defend the constitution.
Funny how some of you are like liberal neighbors. You see what you want only. Hatred is a liberal slant. I do not hate any of you but maybe you should look inward.
Trump just said bad about McCain about being a hero. I don't agree but McCain's record in Congress shows he has leaned the wrong way. He did not learn from hardship.
Some of you carry the Koran.
You are a despicable bunch

Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,907
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.