Hop To
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Pat!

Is your stringer full yet? laugh

Biting pretty good today. wink

He's probably wore out two reels casting into the weeds this week before he found this honeyhole. grin

[he didn't know anybody noticed his efforts]

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Angussent
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by ringworm
Being stopped by the state trooper for failing to signal a lane change?
Really?
REALLY?
In Texas? State troopers have nothing better to do than make traffic stops for not using a turn signal changing lanes?
Just...WOW!
WHAT BUIICHIT!
Forget that she was giving way to his vehicle coming up behind her...
So when he gets to her car she's smoking and he tells her to put it out...inside her own vehicle.
When she protest he pulls out a taser.
Amazing.

Bullschit?

A standard formula I used for years doing criminal interdiction is this:

A high volume of legal traffic stops. Turn signal violations, equipment violations, speed violations, etc.

Stop and talk to the person. Advise why they were stopped.

If they are members of the innocent motoring public, get them back on the road as fast as possible w/o any tickets, written warnings, nothing. That takes too much time that you could be spending on a high probability stop.

Continue to make legal traffic stops until you find the one that has indicators of possible trafficking or other criminal activity. Then take your time interviewing, then conducting the investigation/drug seizure.

A high volume of legal traffic stops. In fact I had to compile my stats for a class one time, and I discovered I wrote citations approximately 2% of my stops, with 98% verbal warnings.

This high volume of legal stops that you call "bullschit" resulted in over 3 MILLION dollars worth of narcotics seizures in roughly 5 years time.

"BS" traffic stops net a whole hell of a lot of narcotics/stolen weapons/stolen property/felony warrants/ etc, etc and serious criminal activity intercepted. BS traffic stops have resulted in a lot of very bad people getting caught.

Charleston Church shooting suspect and murderer of 9 innocent people Dylann Roof was caught due to a "BS" traffic stop.

Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh (killed 168 people and injured more than 500) was caught due to a "BS" random traffic stop.

Three members of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (Walid Nicolas Kabbani, Georges Fouad Nicolas Younan, and Walid Majib Mourad) were stopped in Vermont on a "BS" traffic stop.

They were smuggling a bomb from Canada to the United States.

Peter William Sutcliffe, a serial killer was caught on a "BS" random traffic stop . Sutcliffe was convicted of murdering 13 women and attempting to murder seven others.

I could go on and on with examples...

What some call BS stops others call proactive police work.

"Pro-active" police work? I'd describe your take as Soviet-style population control measures (or at least the warm up/intro version) brought to you by your local republicrat congresscritters.

All in the name of "law and order". Gotta round up them drugs, you know. The same drugs coming across the southern border that the same "law and order" republicrats keep saying they're going to "shut-down".

Saudi Arabia is planning to build a fence on their Iraq border. I wonder which one will get built first? I'm betting on the Sunnis

You managed to extrapolate "soviet style population control" out of what I posted?

Thank you for easily identifying yourself as another kook. smile

Watch out for the black helicopters.. I hear 5th SF Group members are Jade Helming their way to your house right now!

I'm hiding in my crawlspace currently. Those Green Berets are nothing but "murderous saboteurs". MUCHO MALO!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can a black person do anything in yalls eyes other than act subservient?
I would have been pissed and I'd have made it known.
The stop was BS.
If I was an attorney I'd pulled his last 50 stops to see how many were for failure to signal and how many of those were on black women.
Easy peasy.

Pretty much this. A lane change stop? Until I read it and had it confirmed, I'd never have believed it. Never heard of such a thing.

That's not saying she didn't commit suicide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm hiding in my crawlspace currently. Those Green Berets are nothing but "murderous saboteurs". MUCHO MALO!

What about the reserve guys? What are they?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mrmarklin
Can a black person do anything in yalls eyes other than act subservient?
I would have been pissed and I'd have made it known.
The stop was BS.
If I was an attorney I'd pulled his last 50 stops to see how many were for failure to signal and how many of those were on black women.
Easy peasy.

Pretty much this. A lane change stop? Until I read it and had it confirmed, I'd never have believed it. Never heard of such a thing..

Don't drive in Texas.

And with no more conjecture than the first quote, I bet he was pulling over anyone he could find cause to.

He was just a rookie and hadn't had time to be tainted by any one race or gender.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Murderous part-time saboteurs......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Kenneth
How did Bland show dis-respect to the Officer, up until the cop took things to weird and then stupid?

She sat there collected and quiet till Barney Fife eventually got what he was angling for.

WHAT video did you watch?

Ok, two cups of coffee and 40 minutes later, I've watched the whole video.

Only logical conclusion is your trolling.

After the first 12 minutes of video, Sandra never appears again, the rest is just Barney Fife going full Hollywood Drama Queen,

"she kicked me", "I was assaulted". Poor guy.

Is there another video I don't know about? A different Sandra Bland?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Logic clearly ain't your strong suit. Prayers sent.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Logic, you asked if I watched the whole video,

Yes I did, and it was a waste of my time, After the first 12 minutes it's nothing more than Barney trying to cover his [bleep] ups.

Later.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Every traffic violation in the State of Texas is an arrest-able offense, with the exception of speeding and open-container. Refusal to sign the citation for either is cause for arrest.

SO DOES THAT MAKE YOU [TEXAS] A POLICE STATE OR ARE YOU PROTECTING YOURSELVES

seams to me that its an open invitation to abuse by bad or rokie cops that have a puffed up chest.

i guess if i ever want to take a vacation with my 5th wheel to visit 24H members i had better kiss ass and plead innocence.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by norm99
Every traffic violation in the State of Texas is an arrest-able offense, with the exception of speeding and open-container. Refusal to sign the citation for either is cause for arrest.

seams to me that its an open invitation to abuse by bad or rokie cops that have a puffed up chest.

i guess if i ever want to take a vacation with my 5th wheel to visit 24H members i had better kiss ass and plead innocence.

norm

Optionally, you could obey the traffic laws, and not have to worry about it.....

your call.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by norm99

norm

Optionally, you could obey the traffic laws, and not have to worry about it.....

your call.

One sure fire solution is for him to keep his ass out of Texas.

With his attitude, if the cops don't get him, some redneck sure will.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not nessisarily as a tourist we all make mistakes , look at Srt Tamorisi wrong turn and how many months in a mex jail.

how many U.S. citizens try to bring hand guns into Canada every year??

[bleep] happens every day, sometimes politness overcomesazzholes in uniform.EH

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
BH, i think the cop badgered her into doing something he could arrest her for and wanted the cig out to arrest her. I hopr the truth results in his disposition.

The LEO in question is a very good friend of one of our EMS Captains that I work with here.

I understand that baiting, or beating etc... is NOT the MO of this particular LEO, and considering the source I've heard it from, I"ll trust that source at this point over anything else.

Obviously Waller is pretty close to us over here so it didn't surprise me to know someone that knew the officer..

Now our local PD that pulled one of our responders over en route in POV to an active CPR call with a bird inbound due to the fact he was a bit over the legal speed..... ugh.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
That person said nothing objectionable. It was a BS, if legal stop, and completely BS after he got pissy when she rightfully objected to being asked to put out her cigarette.

Maybe, he is a nice guy who had a bad day. It happens. But in that situation, he was wrong.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
That person said nothing objectionable. It was a BS, if legal stop, and completely BS after he got pissy when she rightfully objected to being asked to put out her cigarette.

Maybe, he is a nice guy who had a bad day. It happens. But in that situation, he was wrong.

Or, maybe, the stop was legal, the lady was a bitch, your view is tainted, and the cop is typically a nice guy until people refuse a lawful order to get out of their vehicle?

And like the rest of the near sighted, you can't get passed the cigarette.

She was getting asked to leave the vehicle, the cigarette was only a precursor to the request to step out.

It was after her refusal to exit that things went beyond politeness.

And yeah, I know, you've heard it before.

But then again, I've heard your spiel as well...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

No such thing. The NY Times and Pravda say so, they're never wrong, like cops. How could they train them anyway, sit in a bathtub full of ice-water on the weekend?

I fantasized about joining the Army and trying out for the GB's until I found out I had to be able to do not one but many pullups, every time I ate, AND jump out of airplanes. No frickin' way my metrosexual azzz could ever do either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Twelve posts before you mentioned pull-ups. Good job TAK.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Two views on this for sure. But, there's no denying she died in police custody. That's not disputed.

I don't think she'd be dead today if she hadn't been hauled in, do you?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For the love of God, will somebody pulllleezzee haul Obama in?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,801
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.